- Reduced footprint
- 3 HP motor
- Direct gear drive transmission
- Tri-rail carriage
- Open frame stainless steel construction
- Center crown pulley
- Removable double flanged pulleys
- Split rear table
- Direction grain stainless steel
- Pivoted automatic tension
- Adjustable legs
- Motor: 3 H.P.
- Electrical: Available in 200-240/50/60/1, 200-230/60/3, 208-240/60/3, 460/60/3. Also available in 380-415/50/60/3, not submitted for UL listing.
- Switch: Single pull-to-start, push-to-stop switch
- Standard Leg Height: 2" (Std.) 13⁄4" to 21⁄4"
- Optional Leg Height: 4" 33⁄4" to 41⁄4"
- Saw Blade: 5⁄8" wide x 126" long
- Capacity: Cutting clearance is 121⁄2" D x 151⁄4" H x 20" W
- Weight: Net 410 lbs. Shipping: approximately 550 lbs.
- Machine will pass through a standard 33" door.
Both the 6614 Series and 6801 Series meat saws are easy to clean. With their open design, you can simply hose them down. No tools are needed for parts removal, including both pulleys, blade cleaners and guide assemblies. The enclosed bone-dust system, with a larger and lower scrap pan, collects the dust. The built-in tungsten carbide blade backup block assembly is easily removed for cleaning.
The integrated pulley design is precisely balanced for true-running of the blade. The blade-retaining double flanges and center crown mean long life without loss of blade integrity. The rugged gauge plate gives quick, positive and precise regulation of cut thickness. It’s easy to disengage for adjustment. The exclusive design of the gauge plate end permits easy and fast removal of the cuts for stacking.
The 3-H.P. motor is totally enclosed and water resistant. Flange mounted with grease-packed ball bearings, it is designed to run with minimal maintenance. The direct gear drive transmission is just as durable. There are no belts to replace, slip, adjust or break.
A single pull-to-start, push-to-stop switch makes Hobart meat saws very simple to operate. A heater with each control prevents moisture condensation on electrical components to ensure uninterrupted operation.
Hobart designed their meat saws to be easy to use safely. Both the upper and lower pulleys are completely enclosed. The blade is guarded above and below the cutting zone. There is a pusher plate to eliminate the need for handling items too close to the blade.